Suzuki to Unveil S-Cross Concept Crossover in Paris
Suzuki will unveil its new S-Cross concept crossover at the 2012 Paris Motor Show in September.
Suzuki describes the new S-Cross crossover as a model that embodies "Emotion x Quality x Aerodynamics" design theme, which is typified by distinctive dynamic lines that start on the front bumper, sweep across the doors, and continue to the rear of the body.
”Design elements which suggest stability and solidity also help create a cutting-edge crossover look.”
No details have been revealed. Further information about the S-Cross concept crossover and other Suzuki activities can be obtained at the Suzuki Press Conference, scheduled on 27 September.
The 2012 Paris Motor Show will be open to the press on 27 and 28 September and then to the general public from 29 September to 14 October.
- Geneva 2008: New Diesel Engines for Ford Mondeo, Ford S-MAX and Ford Galaxy
- MIT Scientists Find New Way to Generate Electricity
- SolarCity, Rabobank to Build Fast-Charge Electric Car Charging Corridor
- High Performance, 92 Mpg High Mileage 3 Wheel Sport Car
- 2007 Frankfurt Preview: Peugeot 308RC Z Concept Car