Poll: Next big "green" powertrain
What will be the next big "green" powertrain in the U.S.?
2011 Mazda2 to Debut at 2009 LA Auto Show
2011 MAZDA2 will make its North American debut at the 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show next month.Designed and engineered by Mazda, and already an award-winner in countries all over the world, the Mazda2 brings a level of style and driving dynamics to the North American subcompact segment that no other competitor can offer.
The vehicle will be sold in the U.S. and Canada beginning in late 2010.
Mazda2 has been a sales and media success in markets around the world, winning 48 awards and being recognized as Car of the Year in more than 20 countries. Additionally, Mazda2 was named "2008 World Car of the Year," besting all other new cars around the world.
In addition to the North American debut of Mazda2, Mazda will showcase its full 2010 lineup at the Los Angeles Auto Show, including the Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5, RX-8, CX-7 and CX-9.
Subscribe to the RSS feed for more information on green cars, green car news & green car technologies.
- Geneva 2008: New Diesel Engines for Ford Mondeo, Ford S-MAX and Ford Galaxy
- MIT Scientists Find New Way to Generate Electricity
- SolarCity, Rabobank to Build Fast-Charge Electric Car Charging Corridor
- High Performance, 92 Mpg High Mileage 3 Wheel Sport Car
- 2007 Frankfurt Preview: Peugeot 308RC Z Concept Car