Poll: Next big "green" powertrain
What will be the next big "green" powertrain in the U.S.?
Suzuki Unveils Burgman Fuel Cell Scooter in London
Intelligent Energy and the Suzuki jointly unveiled the Suzuki Burgman Fuel Cell Scooter in Londonâ€™s Living Room, City Hall, London.First presented at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show, the city friendly Burgman Fuel Cell Scooter builds upon the success of the Crosscage fuel cell motorbike unveiled in 2007.
The Fuel Cell Burgman takes the next step towards offering cleaner, more efficient motorcycles in a practical and accessible form with the potential to significantly reduce emissions around the world.
The scooter is equipped with the latest version of Intelligent Energy’s unique and proprietary air-cooled, clean fuel cell power systems and is fuelled from a cylinder of hydrogen, which can be re-fuelled in a few minutes and gives a riding range of 350km (217 miles) comparable to a conventional Burgman scooter.
Subscribe to the RSS feed or Follow Us on Twitter for more information on green cars, green car news & green car technologies.
- Geneva 2008: New Diesel Engines for Ford Mondeo, Ford S-MAX and Ford Galaxy
- MIT Scientists Find New Way to Generate Electricity
- SolarCity, Rabobank to Build Fast-Charge Electric Car Charging Corridor
- High Performance, 92 Mpg High Mileage 3 Wheel Sport Car
- 2007 Frankfurt Preview: Peugeot 308RC Z Concept Car