Europcar Adding Yaris Hybrid to UK Fleet
Europcar is continuing to invest in creating a sustainable fleet with the addition of 100 Toyota Yaris Hybrids this year, responding to customer demand for hybrid vehicles.
For those operating in the London area the Yaris Hybrids will be Green Vehicle Discount (GVD) registered, in anticipation of the new, tighter Congestion Charge rules to be implemented in capital later this year.
With CO2 emissions from 79 g/km, Toyota Yaris Hybrid offers Europcar customers access to congestion-charge-free driving, reducing their costs and carbon footprint. The new Yaris Hybrid will be available to book and collect from all Europcar locations, subject to availability.
The new Toyota Yaris Hybrid is the first European B-segment car to offer full hybrid technology and, thanks to clever packaging, load space is not compromised by the battery pack. With the ability to travel on electric power alone at lower speeds, Yaris hybrid is perfect for urban use with a quiet seamless drive and zero emissions.
- Geneva 2008: New Diesel Engines for Ford Mondeo, Ford S-MAX and Ford Galaxy
- MIT Scientists Find New Way to Generate Electricity
- SolarCity, Rabobank to Build Fast-Charge Electric Car Charging Corridor
- High Performance, 92 Mpg High Mileage 3 Wheel Sport Car
- 2007 Frankfurt Preview: Peugeot 308RC Z Concept Car