Poll: Next big "green" powertrain
What will be the next big "green" powertrain in the U.S.?
VW Touran Unveiled at Leipzig Motor Show
Volkswagen has unveiled the new Touran, the most successful German compact MPV, at the Leipzig Motor Show.Featuring fresh styling, pioneering technology and a range of efficient new petrol and diesel engines, the new Touran is set to build on the strong reputation of the 1.13 million examples of the compact MPV sold across Europeto date.
The new Touran features styling that takes inspiration from the design direction established by the Polo, Golf and new Touareg. The new grille features strong horizontal lines that are replicated in the new front bumper while at the rear, revised tail-lights featuring intricate LED bulbs are fitted along with a new tailgate and bumper.
- Geneva 2008: New Diesel Engines for Ford Mondeo, Ford S-MAX and Ford Galaxy
- MIT Scientists Find New Way to Generate Electricity
- SolarCity, Rabobank to Build Fast-Charge Electric Car Charging Corridor
- High Performance, 92 Mpg High Mileage 3 Wheel Sport Car
- 2007 Frankfurt Preview: Peugeot 308RC Z Concept Car