Poll: Next big "green" powertrain
What will be the next big "green" powertrain in the U.S.?
SAAB Introduces Low-CO2 9-3 Turbo Edition
Saab has introduced a new 9-3 Turbo Edition models to its range lower CO2 emissions and increased fuel efficiency.The new Saab 9-3 Turbo Edition features 17" alloy wheels as standard, along with leather upholstery, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control air-conditioning, cruise control and a nine-speaker 150W audio system with MP3 compatibility.
It is available from £19,995 for the Saloon and £21,071.60 for the SportWagon.
The new 9-3 Turbo Edition also marks the launch of Saab’s revised EcoPower diesel engine range – technology designed to offer lower CO2 emissions and increased fuel efficiency.
Subscribe to the RSS feed for more information on green cars, green car news & green car technologies.
- Geneva 2008: New Diesel Engines for Ford Mondeo, Ford S-MAX and Ford Galaxy
- MIT Scientists Find New Way to Generate Electricity
- SolarCity, Rabobank to Build Fast-Charge Electric Car Charging Corridor
- High Performance, 92 Mpg High Mileage 3 Wheel Sport Car
- Coskata Opens Semi-Commercial Feedstock Flexible Ethanol Facility