2012 Mitsubishi i Available For Nationwide Lease Through Ally Financial
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) has selected Ally Financial to be a preferred provider of leasing and financing for the company's all- electric 2012 Mitsubishi i.
Consumers can now lease a 2012 Mitsubishi i at certified dealers nationwide for lease payments as low as $249 per month for the base ES model equipped with a convenient high-speed CHAdeMO DC quick-charging port.
Mitsubishi drivers would pay a $3,498 down payment at the beginning of the 36-month lease, which values the car at its $30,675 MSRP.
As a preferred financing provider, Ally Financial will begin offering leasing for other vehicles in the Mitsubishi Motors' lineup alongside Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc. (MMCA).
This new agreement (effective immediately) expands upon this role providing a broader set of choices to consumers when making their next vehicle purchase at one of the company's approximately 400 Mitsubishi Motors dealerships in North America.
- Geneva 2008: New Diesel Engines for Ford Mondeo, Ford S-MAX and Ford Galaxy
- MIT Scientists Find New Way to Generate Electricity
- SolarCity, Rabobank to Build Fast-Charge Electric Car Charging Corridor
- High Performance, 92 Mpg High Mileage 3 Wheel Sport Car
- 2007 Frankfurt Preview: Peugeot 308RC Z Concept Car